Los Angeles/Atlanta bicoastal Kate is a natural mimic and verbal caricaturist with a great ear and ridiculous range that will bring out the best in your voice over project. From the most straight-forward corporate sound, to animation and gaming, to off-the-wall insanity, Kate definitely doesn't hold back. She has developed her native talent through extensive travel at home and abroad, as well as her experience in the visual and performing arts, including sketch comedy (acting and writing) and improv. How about singing? Kate is a soprano with a deep octave range. She continues to train.
Kate’s studio is equipped for broadcast-quality production.
More Fun Facts
• has a background in the healthcare field, so her medical knowledge is current and her diction on point.
• is a big fan of jazz, blues and motown.
• can scale almost any wall.
• once ate a beating cobra heart.
Training, Ongoing Work & Other Performances
• GetScene Workshops - Atlanta, GA
• Drama Inc. - Atlanta, GA
• Dad's Garage (Improv Theatre) - Atlanta, GA
• Whole World Improv Theatre -Atlanta, GA
• Nick Conti's Professional Actor's Studio - Atlanta, GA
• Mark Cashman, Prod./Creative Dir., Cashman Commercials
• Chuck Duran, Owner/Head Producer, World Digital Studios
• G-Street Voice Over Workout Group- Los Angeles, CA
• Improv-LA - Los Angeles, CA
• The Pack Theater - Los Angeles, CA
• Jennifer Weiss, Los Angeles School of Music
Podcast Comedy Performer
National Lampoon Final Edition Radio, series regular (Current)
Writer: Nurse Norman Bates
Writer: Larry the Invasive Landlord
• Oddball Comedy Tour (sponsor: Funny or Die), Mountain View, Ca., ballet dancer, Hannibal Burress, “Gibberish Rap,” Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountainview, Calif.
• Radiotato! Feat. The “Dick & the Dame,” The Pack Theater, Los Angeles
• Improv-LA, One Love Improv, The Complex Theater, Los Angeles
• Hot Giggles Comedy Troupe, The Garage Theater, San Francisco
• Queen of the Court with Aidan Park, Plaintiff, Dromebox Laboratories
• Improv-LA, Promotional Videos
• Wolf of Bitcoin